Partnering with Institutions on a Vision for Engineering Transfer Student Success
April 4-6, 2018 | College Station, TX
The Texas A&M College of Engineering and Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station are hosting the second annual Partnering with Institutions on a Vision for Engineering Transfer Student Success (PIVETS2) conference. Join with others from across the United States as we discuss what is most important to help students successfully pursue engineering degrees: co-enrollment, retention, advising, serving underrepresented populations, industry partnerships, experiential and immersive experiences, and more.
About the conference
Attendees will include faculty, admission counselors, academic advisors, and administrators from both 2-year and 4-year institutions. Through conference workshops, panel discussions, and a keynote, participants will deepen their understanding of factors that contribute to student success and retention.
- Call for Abstracts - November 10, 2017
- Deadline for Abstract Submissions - February 14, 2018
- Notification of Selected Abstracts - February 19, 2018
- Early Registration Deadline - March 9, 2018
- Final Registration Deadline - March 30, 2018