Partnering with Institutions on a Vision for Engineering Transfer Student Success
April 25-27, 2018 | College Station, TX
For 2018 only, the Texas A&M College of Engineering and Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station will host PIVETS 2 — a conference specifically for the Texas A&M Engineering Academy partners, as well as college and career advisors and counselors from high schools in cities where Engineering Academy partners are located.Register Here
About the conference
This year’s conference is specifically for representatives from:
- Texas A&M College of Engineering
- Texas A&M Engineering Academy at Blinn-Brenham
- Texas A&M-Chevron Engineering Academies partner institutions
- Alamo Colleges District
- Austin Community College
- El Centro & Richland Colleges
- Houston Community College
- Texas Southmost College
- College and career advisors, as well as counselors, from high schools in the Austin, Brenham, Brownsville, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio areas.
Through conference breakout sessions, panel discussions, keynotes, and tours, participants will deepen their understanding of the various Texas A&M Engineering admission pathways and the factors that contribute to a student’s successful enrollment. Travel grants covering the cost of hotel accommodations are available for conference participants.
PIVETS2 will resume its typical conference format that is open to all higher education faculty and staff in 2019, so mark your calendars now for April 3-5, 2019.